At Global Sensors, we have worked extensively with food and pharmaceutical companies, helping them transport and store their goods. For both industries, keeping their goods cold is essential, and our team offers accurate, reliable low temperature monitoring solutions to make that possible. In this article, we will focus on our LogTag low temperature monitoring products to help you decide if they are right for you.
Our team highly recommends LogTag’s Utrel30-16 model for the following reasons:
- It can measure temperatures as low as -90 C (-130 F), which makes it ideal for things like vaccine storage and transportation.
- It is able to store up to 32,000 temperature readings.
- Its display makes it easy to read the minimum, maximum, and current temperatures at a glance.
- It can display low temperature monitoring data from the past 30 days.
- The Utrel30-60 is equipped with audible alarms as well as visual LED alerts to let you know right away when your temperature is spiking.
- It has six alarms that you can configure any way you like.
- Each device is equipped with two channels, allowing you to monitor the temperature of multiple units at once.
- LogTag also offers a wi-fi capable model, which allows you to check on your low temperature monitoring device from your smartphone or tablet, anytime and anywhere.
If you have questions about our LogTag low temperature monitoring devices, we encourage you to reach out to our team for more information. You can count on us to help you find the right solutions for your needs.